Actively campaign for better-disabled rights across the Globe
The World Health Organization has stated More than 1 billion people in the world have some form of disability.
Between 110-190 million people have very significant difficulties in functioning.
20% of the Global population is disabled in some way.
- Chronic longterm Health conditions, Cancer for example.
- Physical disabilities due to accidents, amputations or from a birth condition.
- Mental Health
We want to raise the profile for disabled people and actively campaign for better rights and access to all public places and venues.
Equality Diversity Inclusion
- To build a civil society initiative supported by the governments of the world, citizens and the business community!
- Aims to change society’s attitudes towards people with disabilities and therefore to improve the overall quality of their lives.
- Establish greater and better communication between society and people with disabilities within the workplace, and during leisure and recreation and day to day life.
- Draw public attention to the needs of people with disabilities and their potential contribution to societies.
- To Champion People with Disabilities to create an inclusive society, where disability is perceived as just another human difference.
- To explore, realize and expand our potential.
- To articulate and advocate for the rights and needs and to create visibility in the community.
- To promote cross-disability awareness, understanding, partnership and synergy.
- To expand our circle and create a matrix of support, making disability understood, accepted and an included part of society.
- To make the principles and values of the UN Convention on the rights of persons with disabilities visible and effective.
Get on board
Follow us on social media.
If you wish to sponsor this project, send us an email via our contact page.
Maybe you simply want to make a donation click the Donate Now Button or you can find other ways to support the project by becoming a volunteer. Check out our page Volunteering.