We need you around the World
We are constantly looking for Great people from around the world to get involved with Disabled Global Challenge.
We aim to build the World’s largest Single organisation championing and supporting disabled people on a Global Bases.
We want to Connect with local charities already in action on the Ground to help them share their amazing work and promote their services.
Want to get involved. are you able to help? we need the following:
- Public relations and Marketing personnel.
- Graphic Designers.
- web designers.
- Social media support.
- Media consultants.
- support crew.
- local agents and representatives.
- People that are willing to open and run an office to promote Disabled Global Challenge in your home country.
If you want to know more contact us via our contact form and choose the volunteer option:
Shore-based support crew for Jasmines pending Challenge to be the first Disabled Female to Sail Single-handed around the world.
crew needed to help with arrival and departure of the boat in your home port. what’s involved!
- Help with docking and departure
- Making and helping with local arrangements with the local and national government.
- Help with turning the boat around ready to go back to sea. service, maintenance, cleaning reprovisioning with fuel water food etc.
Jasmines challenge is a one of historic event be part of the team that made it happen.
To find out how you can support this historic event, check the itinerary page for the project and if your port is on the list Volunteer to be a part of the Shore crew Click on the contact page and complete in full.