SAILING WITH US Coming Soon
Find out what it is really like to sail on a fast-Blue Water round the world sailing yacht with Disabled Global Challenge Skipper Jasmine Palmer and the Team.
- Sailing provides a fantastic opportunity to engage with new clients.
- Reward staff.
- Sailing generates resilience and builds confidence.
A corporate sailing day with a difference, as not only will you become a part of an historic record attempt, but you will get the chance to talk to Jasmine about her sailing experiences, and of course the up and coming Record to be the first disabled female to sail single-handed around the world over 45,000 miles, as well as sailing on a fantastic Yacht.
- A typically day begins at 10.00 on board, for a safety brief before going out sailing.
- we need help to get the boat under way, and we actively encourage participation and involvement from all guests.
- help hoist sails, trim and steer the yacht.
- Lunch is served around 12.30 (you will have worked up an appetite!)
- returning back to the dock for around 16.30. where you can enjoy a tea or coffee before departing the yacht.
Prices start from £T.B.C. per day and are tailored to your needs.
INDIVIDUALS & NON-CORPORATE GROUPS
Jasmine is adamant the yacht is open to everyone whatever their background and abilities and believes that the Yacht be shared with as many people as possible.
As such we generally welcome passers-by on board for a tour, but, for the more adventurous who want to go sailing, there’s the opportunity to book a berth or passage onboard, or even the whole boat.
- Either for yourself or the entire family
- A gift for friend or loved one.
- For sailing clubs.
We offer bespoke itineraries throughout the year. For example, day sailing in Uk waters to cross Channel Ports. Or for the more adventures why not join Jasmine and the support crew at any of the Ports the during the Yachts Circumnavigation.
Prices start from £T.B.C. per person, for an experience that will stay with you for life.
Sailors, non-sailors or just the adventurous amongst us.
Sponsored places are available for Charitable Groups and organisations.
All Bookings are subject to our standard terms and conditions.